29 January 2019 – The latest releases of Isight & fe-safe are now available.
Register for the Dassault Systèmes live eSeminars to learn about the key new features that will be available in Isight and fe-safe 2019.
Topics covered include:
- Abaqus component update (supports ABQ releases back to 6.14)
- CATIA V5 & SolidWorks component update (supports last 3 releases)
- Supports Web Dashboard in TomEE based SEE
- Supports TomEE-MSSQL based SEE & drop support for WebSphere-DB2 based SEE
- Supports HTTPS for Webtop and Web Dashboard in TomEE based SEE
- New “Fetch & republish to local library” command in fipercmd
- Supports copy-paste in script editors
- 3DEXPERIENCE Durability Roles/Apps
- Weld fatigue
- Power-of-the-portfolio enhancements
- General enhancements
- fe-safe/Rubber enhancements
Who should attend the eSeminar?
Engineers and analysts who regularly use Isight / fe-safe in their day-to-day work.
29. Januar 2019