The episode 5 of the MODSIM series focus on Loads and Boundary conditions. Within this episode we will learn…
- How to plan in advance the loading conditions
- When the fix boundary condition can be used and when it is not appropriate to do so
- What are the typical loads used to drive the model
- What is a typical scenario for initial velocity condition
- How the residual stress may affect the solution
Watch this latest episode to also learn hints and tips from our simulation experts when defining your simulation strategy and thoughts on how to build best-practice in from the start, so you have confidence in the process and results at every stage.
Sign up for the series today and gain access to a world of MODSIM material to help you on your journey to integrated modeling & simulation!